Talk about convenience! Having this feature can help you save a ton of time and a ton of work. I am referring to our menu item package feature. First of all, what is a menu item package? A menu item package allows you to save a pre-set menu that you might use on multiple events. That way, you can go into the event, go into the menu area and apply that pre-saved menu to the event within a matter of seconds. You can follow these easy steps to be able to add a menu package:
- Go to your Menu Items page on the navigation bar.
2. Click on Manage Menu Packages.
3. Click on Add Menu.
4. Put in the name for your menu package and click on Add Item To Menu.
5. Select the menu item you would like to add to your menu package from the drop down and click on Add Item to Menu once done.
6. Click on Save Menu Package once done.
7. You can also manage your saved menu packages. To edit it, you can click on the pencil icon.
Or delete a menu package by clicking on the little recycle bin icon.
That fast and easy, right? Now, let me show you how you can use your pre-saved menu package when creating an event.
- Click on Create New Menu from your New Event page.2. Choose the menu package you would like to add from the Pre-Saved Menus drop-down arrow.
3. Put in all necessary information and check the boxes for apply service charge and apply tax if applicable then click on Save Menu.
4. With just a few clicks, you are able to add this menu package with 4 individual menu items on it to your event.
Sign up for our 30-day free trial so you can discover more of the amazing features that we offer. Hurry up so you won’t get left behind!