Terms and conditions, cancellations, refund policy, disclaimer, damage waiver, taxes, payments and deposits . . . I am not going to pretend any of it sounds interesting. I know that you would rather prefer watching paint dry than going through hundreds of paragraphs (sometimes pages) of legal text. However, as a business owner, these pages are of critical importance for your business.
With Better Cater, it allows you to create your own terms and conditions and save it in the system. You can access your pre-saved templates in just a few clicks and you can insert them when you are generating an invoice or proposal.
To add a pre-saved template:
- Click on the gear icon on the upper right hand corner.
2. Click on Manage Contracts.
3. You will be taken to this page where you can see all your contract templates.
4. You can add a new one by clicking on Add Template.
5. You will be taken to this page where you can create the template title and the template content. Click on Save Changes once done.
6. You can edit the template by clicking on the pencil icon.
7. You can delete the template by clicking on the little recycle bin icon.
8. From your Events section, go to the specific event you would like to add a contract on and scroll down to the Terms and Conditions section. From here, you can choose what template to add and choosing one will automatically pre-fill the Terms and Conditions box.
9. If you click on Create Invoice/Proposal and click on Download Report, the template you have chosen will automatically be included on the report.
This is also why more and more people are switching to Better Cater. Great value at a great price. Sign up now for a free trial so you won’t miss out on anything.