The Better Cater Event Manager is a core part of Better Cater and allows you to track a wide variety of event-related information. Some of the information you can track includes:
- Shopping List – Automatically generates a quick shopping list that tells you exactly the amount of food you need to purchase for that event.
- Event Name – give the event a name such as Patty Smith’s Wedding
- Event Date/Time – assign the event to a specific date & time
- Setup Time – assign a time when you are able to begin setup at the location
- End Time – designate the approximate ending time of the event
- Guest Count – # of guests who will be in attendance and perhaps needing service
- Extra Costs – add one or more Extra Costs to the event such as Custom Decor – $200 flat fee
- Venue/Address/Location – where the event will take place or will this be a pickup/delivery item
- Assigned User/Contact – assign the event to one of your contacts
- Event Staff (assign cooks, servers, etc..) – assign hourly wages/time and estimate labor costs
You can also create Proposals/Quotes and then later quickly turn the proposal into a live Event.